Solicitation for Participation, City of Austin RFP 1500 SDC0008
The US Business Council for Sustainable Development (US BCSD) is soliciting Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise participation for the following City of Austin project. Solicitation documents are available at our office or at One Texas Center, 505 Barton Springs Road, 10th Floor, Suite 1045. Name of Project: Materials Exchange Project Solicitation Number: RFP 1500 SDC0008 Proposal Response Due Date and Time: Prior to 04/05/2013, 02:00 PM
The project includes the following scopes of work:
- Database technical support: troubleshooting, training for local users.
- Facilitation support: data collection and data entry support.
- Facilitation support: identifying generators (manufacturers, contractors, school, businesses, etc) and outreach for project participation.
- Facilitation support: matching materials available with potential users. Technical experience is required to understand engineering and chemistry of potential material matches.
- Facilitation support: identifying and maintaining list of haulers and transportation options/logistics.
- Facilitation support: preparation of case studies and fact sheets for successful synergies.
- Contact our office for detailed information on the scopes of services to be subcontracted and the relevant terms and conditions of the contract.
Please contact Susan Fernandes at 512.981.5417 or email@example.com.
Your response MUST be submitted to us no later than 03/28/2013 at 5:00pm.